The leafy hamlet of Chappaqua is located just 31 miles from Manhattan in northern Westchester County. Chappaqua and neighboring Millwood, comprise New Castle, a community with a small town feel within easy commuting distance of New York City. Founded as a Quaker settlement in 1731, Chappaqua was once known as the home of newspaper publisher and presidential candidate Horace Greeley. Today, Chappaqua is perhaps best known as the home of Bill and Hillary Clinton.
- Chappaqua is easily accessible from New York City. It's approximately a 50 minute ride via Metro North's Harlem Line to Grand Central Station.
- There are a variety of surface routes available from Chappaqua, with easy access to the Saw Mill River Parkway, the Sprain Brook Parkway, the Bronx River Parkway. as well as I-684 and I-287. The drive time to New York City is approximately 50 minutes.
- Grafflin Elementary School (K-4), 650 King Street, (914) 238-5560
- Roaring Brook Elementary School (K-4), 530 Quaker Road, (914) 238-6156
- West Orchard Elementary School (K-4), 25 Granite Road, (914) 238-6250
- Robert E. Bell Middle School (5-8), 50 Senter Street, (914) 238-6170
- Seven Bridges Middle School (5-8), 222 Seven Bridges Road, (914) 666-7330
- Horace Greeley High School (9-12), 70 Roaring Brook Road, (914) 238-3911
- CCSD Administration, 66 Roaring Brook Road, (914) 238-7200
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors: Chappaqua is a close knit community with an emphasis on involvement. The Horace Greeley Scholarship Fund is devoted to providing college tuition assistance on an as needed basis to graduates of Horace Greeley High School. The Chappaqua School Foundation provides technology and other resources not covered by the school budget to Chappaqua's schools. The Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps provides life-saving assistance to members of the community and is staffed entirely by Chappaqua residents
- Chappaqua Farmers' Market: The Chappaqua Farmers' Market takes place every Saturday morning in front of the Chappaqua train station. Local farmers and artisanal food producers sell fresh produce and goods to the community while providing a community forum (including live music!). Rain or Shine, May-November.
- Local Media: Chappaqua-Mount Kisco Patch; Inside Chappaqua; Chappaqua Facebook Page; Town of New Castle Twitter Feed;
- Town Resources: Town of New Castle Web Page; Chappaqua Business Directory
- Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce: http://chappaqua-millwoodchamberofcommerce.org/