High Value Homeowners Insurance in Armonk, NY
Located in the Town of North Castle, Armonk is located 35 miles from Manhattan in the heart of Westchester County. Armonk has come quite far since its founding as stage coach stop in the eighteenth century, and is now not only an affluent residential community, also the home of several major corporations, including IBM and Swiss Re. The hamlet is located amid winding country roads, and is also home to a number of beautiful parks and country clubs.
- Armonk is easily accessible from New York City. From nearby North White Plains train station, the commute is approximately 29 minutes to Grand Central Station via Metro North. Metered parking is available. For further information go to www.mta.info
- There are a variety of surface routes available from Armonk to New York City, as well as points north. I-684 and the Bronx River Parkway are minutes away.
- Westchester Airport, a regional hub, is less than 10 minutes away.
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors: Stayin' Alive is an organization devoted to raising funds for items not covered in the budgets of Northern Westchester's first responders. The organization's annual run is held every spring. The North Castle Community Coalition supports the health and safety of Armonk's young people by creating a community that affirms healthy decision making and seeks to reduce risky behavior, including substance abuse. The Byram Hills Education Foundation seeks to enhance the educational experience of all children within the Byram Hills Central School District by funding innovative grants to the community's schools.
- The New Castle Outdoor Art Show: The annual fall event provides an opportunity for community members to get involved with this renown art happening.
- Local Media: What to Do In Armonk, Chappaqua and Bedford; The Armonk Daily Voice; All About Armonk; Twitter - @allaboutArmonk
- Town Resources: Town of North Castle Web Page;
- Armonk Chamber of Commerce: Armonk Chamber of Commerce