Ken Fuirst, Co-President
- Lehigh University – BS
- Columbia Business School- MBA
- College of Insurance – CLU., CAP
- Employed by International Paper and Johnson & Johnson in sales and marketing positions in NY, Memphis & Dallas prior to joining Levitt-Fuirst in 1993
- Lives with wife Sue, and their three children in Chappaqua, NY
- Former President of the Lehigh Alumni Club of Westchester
- Former Board Member Pleasantville Community Synagogue
- Board Member of UJA Westchester Business and Professional Division
- Board Member of Independent Insurance Agents of Westchester County
- NYC Marathon PR 2:49:56
- Rode bicycle solo from Seattle, WA to Long Beach Island, NJ in 47 Days; Summer 2014
Jason C. Schiciano, Co-President
- Cornell University – B.S. Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management
- American Insurance Marketing and Sales Society–Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA)
- Head of TWB Insurance Services (insurance referral services for The Westchester Bank)
- Managing Member—Risk Reduction Services (www.riskreductionservices.com)
- Frequent keynote speaker to industry trade groups on real estate and construction insurance topics
- Provides annual testimony regarding state of insurance industry to the Westchester County Board of Legislators
- Performed cost-analysis and procurement of insurance policies for a construction equipment supplier, prior to joining Levitt-Fuirst Associates, LTD.
- Former Procter & Gamble Account Executive, calling on Chicago-based wholesale and retail accounts
- Co-Chairman—Fairview Country Club (Greenwich, CT) Golf Committee
- Board Member—New Rochelle YMCA
- Former President (2001 to 2006)—Phi Sigma Kappa Gamma Chapter (at Cornell) Alumni Association
- Chairman—2004 Ryder Cup Matches Marshal Committee, Member—Oakland Hills Country Club (Bloomfield Hills, MI).
- Former High School State Champion and 4-year Varsity Springboard Diver at Cornell.
- Lives with his wife and two children in Goldens Bridge, NY.
Darryl Friedricks, Vice President
- University of Michigan- B.S.
- C.P.C.U.-College of Insurance
- Over 15 years experience in the insurance industry performing sales and marketing
- Book of business consists of over 500 clients
- Employed by Tanenbaum-Harber Co. Inc. prior to joining Levitt-Fuirst Associates, LTD.
- Lives with wife, Rebecca, and three children in New York City
Sean Zampino, Vice President – Construction
- University of Hartford – Barney School of Business
- Certified Insurance Counselor
- 25 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Former Captive Program Manager at Frontier Insurance Group, in the Alternative Risk Division
- Former Vice President at Kerwick & Curran Inc. of NJ, Excess & Surplus Lines Brokerage, heading the Casualty division
- Former Account Executive at Brown & Brown Inc. and Willis, concentrating on large commercial, construction, real estate, distributors and manufacturing accounts
- Former President/CEO of Zampino Painting and Decorating, providing painting, drywall and carpentry services throughout Dutchess, Putnam and Westchester counties
- Hughsonville Fire Company, Wappinger Falls, NY: NYS Certified Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician and Company Treasurer
- Lives with family in Wappinger Falls, NY
Anthony Basciano, Managing Director – Surety
- Manhattan College School of Business Administration
- Formerly Employed as Contractor in NYC Construction Market
- Former Senior Underwriter- Amwest Surety
- Former Vice President and then Director at two Regional Construction Insurance Agencies
- Past President of NYC Surety Association
Patrick J Clair, Managing Director – Real Estate
- University of New Hampshire Business School
- POHS Insurance Institute graduate
- Aetna PRIME program graduate
- Over 25 years’ experience in the Habitational Real Estate market
- Lives with wife, Virginia, in Walden, NY
Joseph Balaez, Managing Director – Commercial Lines
- Studied at SUNY at New Paltz
- Over 19 years of insurance background
- Former Account Executive at a top 25 US insurance broker
- 2002 obtained CISR (Certified Insurance Service Representative) designation
- 2008 joined Levitt-Fuirst Associates as an Account Executive in the Real Estate Division handling primarily habitational risks (condos, cooperatives, apartments and hotels).
- 2013 promoted to Managing Director and created the new Business Market Segment “BMS”, which has since been expanded by over 40% in volume.
- Lives with wife Melissa and their two daughters in Danbury, CT
- Certified NYS Emergency Medical Technician with Eastchester Volunteer Ambulance Corporation.
Kimberly Vargas, Managing Director – Personal Lines
- College of Westchester, Studied Graphic Design.
- Licensed in Property & Casualty Insurance since 2006.
- Accredited Customer Service Designation achieved.
- Specializes in Personal Lines Insurance with over 10 years of experience.
- Extensive experience placing insurance for high-net-worth clients.
- Lives in Rockland County with husband and two children.
Marc Spar, Managing Director – Workers Compensation Groups
- State University of New York at Binghamton – BA Political Science and Economics
- POHS Insurance Institute graduate
- Employed by Jet AirTransport Exchange as Director of Trade Publications prior to joining Levitt-Fuirst in 2006.
- Lives with wife Michelle, and their daughter in Darien, CT
- Board Member of the Association of Safety Group Managers
- Specializes in Workers Compensation and the Construction Industry
Valerie Levitt, CFO
- University of Pennsylvania – BA, Magna Cum Laude
- Columbia Business School – MBA, Beta Gamma Sigma
- Completed Chemical Bank Middle Market Credit Training Program
- Vice President Chemical Bank, Vice President Bank of America – prior to joining Levitt Fuirst
- Lives with two daughters in Purchase, NY
Ondrea Levitt Schiciano, Managing Director – Special Projects
- Cornell University — B.S. Hotel and Restaurant Administration
- Responsible for Special Projects Development and Administration
- Former Director of Asset Management for 5,000+ multi-family units
- Former Vice President of Real Estate Developer, responsible for the development and asset management of a portfolio of lodging properties valued at $100 million
- Former Director of Development for Hyatt Development Corporation
- Former Arthur Andersen Senior Consultant of Real Estate Consulting Group
Peter Andersen, Director – Information Technology & Marketing | Managing Director – Risk Reduction Services
- 23 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Marketing and Systems Manager for Levitt-Fuirst Associates since 2011, and developer and manager of Risk Reduction Services program for risk transfer and insurance document collection
- Prior to Levitt-Fuirst, worked with two large regional insurance agencies from 1998 – 2011, focusing on marketing, information systems, and staff training
- Marketing Representative and Software Training Specialist for Applied Systems, the world leader in insurance agency automation, from 1993 – 1998
- Florida State University- B.S. Marketing, 1992
- Avid golfer, cyclist, basketball player, swimmer, and gym goer
- Lives with his family in Valhalla, NY
Jose Arevalo, Senior Account Executive / Producer
- St Johns University, Computer Science Department
- Hartford School of Insurance, Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist Designation
- Selective Insurance Producer Training Graduate
- Specializes in Commercial Real Estate, Construction and Small Commercial Insurance, along with Personal Insurance
- Over 10 Years’ experience in the insurance industry performing sales, marketing and client risk management
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Sang Hwa Soo (Martial Art System)
- Martial Arts & MMA Instructor for disadvantaged youths and adults, Bronx, NY
- Lives in Throgs Neck Area of the Bronx, New York with wife Aksarin
Matthew Jones, Business Development Manager
- Davidson College, Davidson, NC – B.A. History
- POHS Insurance Institute Graduate
- Specializes in Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Construction and High-Net Worth Personal Insurance
- Music Director (2008-2009), The Davidson Generals A Cappella Group – Davidson College
- Grand Scribe (2008-2009), Kappa Sigma Delta Chapter – Davidson College
- Yale Book Award (2004) – Avon Old Farms School
- Accomplished musician in the band Jonesy before joining Levitt-Fuirst
- Lives on the Upper East Side in New York City
Winston S. Bragg, Business Development Manager
- Hobart College – B.A. Political Science. Varsity athlete.
- Licensed in Property & Casualty Insurance
- CHUBB PRS Graduate
- Over 15 years of experience in the private aviation industry performing sales and marketing at Cessna, NetJets and Wheels Up
- Member of Private Risk Management Association, a group dedicated to serving the complex insurance needs of High Net Worth clients
- Attaining Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA) Certification
- Member of XPX Fairfield County, a multidisciplinary association of professional advisors located throughout the NYC Metro region
- Lives in CT with wife Jennifer and their two children
Michael McLaughlin, Business Development Manager
- Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI – B.S. Public Relations
- Selective Insurance School Graduate
- Specializes in Construction and High- Net Worth Personal Insurance
- Avid sailboat racer, golfer, and skier
- Lives in Harrison, NY